Step 1: RESUME SUBMISSION
Submit an updated copy of your resume as a Microsoft Word attachment via the Submit Resume Form on this website. You will receive confirmation of receipt of your documentation within 1 working days of receipt. If for any reason you do not, you can assume that we did not receive it, so we urge you to resend the documents.
Step 2: RESUME REVIEW
Your application will be reviewed by one of our consultants after which you will receive a response. This review is done to evaluate whether we can or cannot assist you with employment.
Step 3: INTERVIEW
Once we believe we can assist you with employment, our Candidate Services Department will contact you to arrange an appointment for you to meet a Regency Consultant at our office. This process must be completed before you can included on our database or considered for employment. At this interview you will need:
- To bring in the following documents:
- Originals of academic certificates.
- Original letters of recommendation from previous employers OR Contact names and email addresses.
- Please provide the following on a medium such as a CD or flash drive. This device will be returned to you after the information is copied to our systems :
- A digital head shot photograph of yourself (which can be taken with your mobile device)
- Completed Application Form [word]
- Soft copy of your resume using the template provided [word] - This is to ensure that your information is transferred to our system as accurately and quickly as possible
- Printed and signed Candidate Terms and Conditions [PDF]
- Police certificate of good character (or receipt from police station if waiting to receive it)
- One (1) form of ID, either:
- National ID
- Driver's Permit
- To Dress - Business / Interview Attire
- Regency Recruitment Location.
Step 4: SKILLS EVALUATION
All candidates are required to complete a skill evaluation after interview that may take up to ninety (90) minutes to perform. However it is important to note that the Skills Evaluation is just one component of the registration process, and your score will not be the only factor we consider when selecting employment opportunities for you. Additionally, you may have a copy of the results of your evaluation for ONLY TT $100 Cash.
Step 5: POST INTERVIEW
Please feel free to contact any representative from our Client Services Department for feedback on your interview. Also, please ensure that you notify us of any significant changes to your situation, which may impact on our ability to place you in suitable employment, such as a change of contact information or upgrade in educational qualifications.